Lighting and arrangement of sockets in the bedroom, independent designing electricians, regulations, rules and a photo.
Lighting in the bedroom shall be comfortable, quiet and have to rest. At the same time and about functionality you shouldn’t forget. Competently designed lighting, a convenient arrangement of sockets will simplify to you life and will decorate your bedroom.
To independently think over the scheme electricians and lighting for the bedroom a task difficult, but interesting and quite feasible, but it is worth starting it only after a deliberate plan of arrangement of furniture. If you already know where and what is planned furniture, then this article will help you to design competently an arrangement of lamps, switches and sockets in your bedroom.
The ideal light scenario for the bedroom
- Despite not so obvious need ceiling light at the bedroom shall be present as well as at any other room. Most likely, you won’t use it daily, but on a case of cleaning, collection of suitcases, search of the fallen earrings it very strongly is useful to you. It is possible to hang up traditionally a chandelier in the center of the room, and it is possible to distribute regularly dot lamps on bedroom perimeter that will also create favorable lighting.
- Each berth shall have the separate lamp for local illumination. It can be a lamp on a bedside table or a bedside curbstone, a wall sconce over a bed or the ceiling lamp on a long suspension.
- For fans to read longer there are special lamps of a directional light. Such lamps for reading in a bed fasten, as a rule, on a wall, have the flexible basis and a directed flow of light which will well light pages of the book and thus won’t disturb the neighbor in the bedroom.
- In the presence in the bedroom of wardrobes it is necessary to think over lighting and for them. The case can be illuminated LED illumination from within or to place dot lamps of a directional light on a ceiling. Competently placed floor lamp will also cope with this task.
- The dressing table with a mirror in the bedroom also needs separate illumination. It can be desk lamps, a sconce or floor lamps which need to be placed double, on both sides from a mirror, from the center of a mirror and at the level of the person equally spaced. There are mirrors with already built-in cosmetic illumination, but their choice isn’t too big and they can not fit into general style of the bedroom.
- The hidden illuminations are quite appropriate, they will help to create the atmosphere of romanticism and mystery with the bedroom. It is better to choose color of illumination for the bedroom in the warm colors close to corporal as in blue, green, violet light people look less attractively.
- Lamps and switches shall be executed in single style and correspond to the general idea of dressing of an interior of the bedroom.
- For general lighting in the bedroom illumination in the 200th luxury suffices usually.
The scheme of an arrangement of sockets and switches in the bedroom
- Bedside lamps shall easily and without efforts to join and be switched off lying in a bed, respectively the scheme and an arrangement of switches should be thought over proceeding from dimensions of a bed and height of bedside tables in advance. Height of bottom edge of the switch from a surface of a curbstone shall be at least than 10 cm.
- Near a bed from one of the parties it is possible to place the switch for ceiling light. So, having come into the room and having turned on ceiling light at a door, you will be able to switch off it already lying in a bed, not getting up.
- It is worth thinking over an arrangement of sockets in the bedroom for desk lamps, the alarm clock, phone or laptop charger in advance. Usually from each party of a bed the double socket becomes.
- If at a bed hang up a sconce, then if desired it is possible to place sockets over bedside curbstones in one frame with switches. If there is no such desire or instead of a sconce desk lamps are planned, then sockets can be placed between a bed and bedside tables, directly behind a bedside table or under a bedside table if it on high legs. Anyway it is necessary to consider dimensions and design features of furniture in the bedroom, and also to choose for itself the most convenient option of operation of sockets.
- Especially attentively it is worth treating placement of bedside lamps and sockets in the presence at a canopy bed. Fabric shan’t close switches of light, sockets and to concern bulbs in bedside lamps.
- In the bedroom it is worth thinking over sockets for a dressing table and the TV if it is.
- In each room near an entrance in an open entry there shall be a socket for the vacuum cleaner.
- Standard height of an arrangement of sockets of-30 cm, height of switches of 80-90 cm, but these heights can be changed if it provides comfortable accommodation and convenience of operation of the electric equipment.
May about convenience, don’t forget also about an esthetic component of your interior. Competently designed lighting in the bedroom will help you to create the atmosphere of slackness and serenity, and correctly located sockets will make your life comfortable.